The different combination of accommodation available and the ambiance of the main lounge rooms make family gatherings and club meets at Anglesey Outdoors a memorable time. Some families choose a room each, some put teenagers together in one room with a separate chill out room, and grandparents can retire to a twin room.
Anglesey Outdoors has different annexes so all group sizes can be accommodated. Our central main lounge / dining area offers the ideal flexible space being a classroom, refectory, dance floor, stage or exhibition.
- Main Centre (Sleeps 43 in 7 rooms)
- Ty Pen Annexe (Sleeps upto 10 in 3 rooms)
- Gogarth Dorms (Sleeps upto 24 in 3 dorms)
You have a choice of catering solutions from self catering to full board. Our kitchen team provide home cooked, locally sourced food which is tasty, healthy and plentiful. Each group has its own menu prepared that is selected for the age of the group and we can cater for vegetarians or any special diets.
- During your stay your group will have private access to the accommodation booked
- We have large grounds and are only 10 minute walk from the beach
- Our centre has bed spaces for over 70. Larger groups can be catered for by adding some of our outdoor accommodation units
- Day excursions or add an activity to your accommodation booking
- Efficient Drying Room
- Pre visits welcome
- Open all year
- Biomass boilers ensure there is always plentiful hot water and heating throughout the site
- Ample free parking in the grounds
Check availability for the entire complex below or contact us for more details
EASY ONLINE BOOKING