- Our private ensuite rooms in the Main Centre with use of our fully equipped self catering kitchen and communal lounges
- Try Glamping in either a Yurt or Caban and watch the stars through the roof window
- Escape to one of our Glamping Eco Dens or Glamping Pods and relax amongst nature
But if you don’t fancy self catering our onsite Paddlers Bar/Bistro offers breakfast, snacks and an evening menu, with a friendly welcome and chance to make new friends.
We are just 10 minutes walk from a Blue Award Beach and have an enviable range of outdoor activities on our doorstep for all ages. Younger members of the family can join our art and craft sessions, you can hire equipment or sign up for some of the different adventures on offer. You may however just want to discover the beautiful scenery around Anglesey - any of our staff will be happy to give you ideas and information to help you explore.
- Open all year
- Biomass boilers ensure there is always plentiful hot water and heating throughout the site
- All rooms have individual locks with 24 hour access to via door code systems to the different areas of accommodation
- Ample free parking in the grounds
- Free Wifi
- Add an activity to your stay - choose from variety of courses, guided trips or experiences
Check availability for the entire complex below or contact us for more details
EASY ONLINE BOOKING