From £10 per bed per night
Three en-suite rooms can accommodate up to seventeen people and the kitchen-diner and lounge areas provide the perfect space to get to know your fellow roommates.
Accommodation - 17 Beds
- 1 x Dorm sleeping 2 in 2 single beds
- 1 x Dorm sleeping 7 in 2 bunk beds and 3 single beds
- 1 x Dorm sleeping 8 in 3 bunk beds and 2 single beds
- All Dorms are heated and have a shower cubicle and separate WC in each dorm
- Self contained kitchen
- Dining area
- Lounge with TV
- Own entrance with access code
- Check Booking Info details below for more info and additional on-site facilities
- All prices include VAT at 20%.
- Bedding is not provided but can be supplied for an additional supplement.
- Over Bank Holidays a minimum 3 night stay applies.
- Low Season: 1st October to 31st March exc Bank Holidays. High Season: 1st April to 30th September inc Bank Holidays.
- Check in from 4:00pm (Just let us know if you need to be much earlier or later).
- Check out is by 10:30am.
MAIN SITE FACILITIES
- WiFi available in the Main Centre building and on-site Bar & Bistro, The Paddlers Return.
- Drying Room: With dehumidifier, mangle and ample hanging space. Washing machine. Fridge/freezer for general use.
- The Paddlers Return on site Bar & Bistro (open every evening during High Season offering good food and a warm welcoming atmosphere).
- Gear Store: Locked storage area for bikes, surfboards, etc. Access 24 hours via door code.
- Overnight electric car charging point (Type 2, 7 kW), Free use to all overnight guests.
- Recycling facility.
- Composting facility.
DURING YOUR STAY...
Why not join us on an Adventure!
View all Activity Adventures
Check accommodation availability for the (Gogarth Dorms) below or contact us today for more info.
Send an e-mail