From £10 per bed per night
Three en-suite rooms can accommodate up to seventeen people and the kitchen-diner and lounge areas provide the perfect space to get to know your fellow roommates.
Accommodation - 17 Beds
- 1 x Dorm sleeping 2 in 2 single beds
- 1 x Dorm sleeping 7 in 2 bunk beds and 3 single beds
- 1 x Dorm sleeping 8 in 3 bunk beds and 2 single beds
- All Dorms are heated and have a shower cubicle and separate WC in each dorm
- Self contained kitchen
- Dining area
- Lounge with TV
- Own entrance with access code
- Check Booking Info details below for more info and additional on-site facilities
- All prices include VAT at 20%.
- Bedding is not provided but can be supplied for an additional supplement.
- Over Bank Holidays a minimum 3 night stay applies.
- Low Season: 1st October to 31st March exc Bank Holidays. High Season: 1st April to 30th September inc Bank Holidays.
- Check in from 4:00pm (Just let us know if you need to be much earlier or later).
- Check out is by 10:30am.
MAIN SITE FACILITIES
- WiFi available in the Main Centre building and on-site Bar & Bistro, The Paddlers Return.
- Drying Room: With dehumidifier, mangle and ample hanging space. Washing machine. Fridge/freezer for general use.
- The Paddlers Return on site Bar & Bistro (open every evening during High Season offering good food and a warm welcoming atmosphere).
- Gear Store: Locked storage area for bikes, surfboards, etc. Access 24 hours via door code.
- Overnight electric car charging point (Type 2, 7 kW), Free use to all overnight guests.
- Recycling facility.
- Composting facility.
DURING YOUR STAY...
Why not join us on an Adventure!
Check Gogarth Dorms availability below or contact us for more details
EASY ONLINE BOOKING