If you find yourself in the annexe as part of a larger group using the Main Centre, fear not, you won’t miss out on the action, as the centre is accessible through a short corridor.
The Main Centre provides you the ideal base to make the most of all that Anglesey Outdoors and the surrounding area has to offer.
From £160 per night for
The place to say!
Holy Island has so much to offer and Anglesey Outdoors is ideally situated for you to make the most of it all. Our site is just ten minutes from Blue Flag beach, Porth Dafarch and a short drive from Holyhead Town and Harbour .
You can also take advantage of nearby coastal walks, the cycle lanes of Anglesey, as well as the fascinating range of historic rocks and ruins nearby, some of which are World Heritage Sites.
We certainly make the most of our surroundings here at Anglesey Outdoors and host an array of outdoor activities for the thrill seekers amongst you. So, join us and experience this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty like never before.
- All prices include VAT at 20%
- Over Bank Holidays a minimum 3 night stay applies
- Low Season: 1st October to 31st March exc Bank Holidays. High Season: 1st April to 30th September inc Bank Holidays
- Check in from 4:00pm (Just let us know if you need to be much earlier or later)
- Check out is by 10:30am
Accommodation - 10 Beds
- 2 x Twin bedded room.
- 1 x 6 bed room (2 bunkbeds and 2 single).
- Ground Floor :Large Open Plan Communal Kitchen/Dining/Lounge. inc: 3 large sofas, TV, Dining Tables and Chairs, Kitchen. (Hob, Oven, Microwave, Fridge)
- Centrally heated throughout with adjustable heating in every room.
- WC on first floor. 2nd WC on ground floor.
- Walk in wet room on first floor.
- Separate door with access code.
- Free Tea and Coffee available all day.
- Free Wifi.
- All bedding is provided, exc towels!
- Check Booking Info details below for more info and additional on-site facilities.
MAIN SITE FACILITIES
- WiFi is also available in the on-site Bar & Bistro, The Paddlers Return
- Drying Room: Mangle and ample hanging space. Washing machine. Fridge/freezer for general use
- The Paddlers Return on site Bar & Bistro (open every evening during High Season offering good food and a warm welcoming atmosphere)
- Gear Store: Locked storage area for bikes, surfboards, etc. Access 24 hours via door code
- Overnight electric car charging point (Type 2, 7 kW), Free use to all overnight guests.
- Recycling facility
- Composting facility
DURING YOUR STAY...
Why not join us on an Adventure!
View all Activity Adventures
Check accommodation availability for the (Centre Rooms) complex below or contact us today for more info.
Send an e-mail
EASY ONLINE BOOKING