Ty Pen can accommodate up to 10 people in 3 rooms. This Annexe has been specially designed to be a cosy, self-contained niche, making it the perfect choice for anyone requiring more private accommodation. There is a private walled patio with outside seating and BBQ as well as a wooden balcony with views of Holyhead Mountain and some stunning sunsets.
(Should you be a School or large group, or simply using the Ty Pen Annexe as part of your accommodation, you are connected to the Main Centre by a short corridor)
The place to stay!
Holy Island has much to offer and Anglesey Outdoors is ideally located to take advantage of it all. We are just 10mins walk from Porth Dafarch, a Blue Award Beach to the South and 1.5 mile from Holyhead Town and Harbour to the North. You can enjoy a wealth activities right from your doorstep including some great coastal walks, explore the countryside cycling the lanes of Anglesey, taking up an outdoor activity or investigate the fascinating range of historic rocks and ruins including World Heritage Sites.
Accommodation - 10 Beds
- 2 x Twin bedded room.
- 1 x 6 bed room (2 bunkbeds and 2 single).
- Ground Floor :Large Open Plan Communal Kitchen/Dining/Lounge. inc: 3 large sofas, TV, Dining Tables and Chairs, Kitchen. (Hob, Oven, Microwave, Fridge)
- Centrally heated throughout with adjustable heating in every room.
- WC on first floor. 2nd WC on ground floor.
- Walk in wet room on first floor.
- Separate door with access code.
- Free Tea and Coffee available all day.
- Free Wifi.
- All bedding is provided, exc towels!
- Check Booking Info details below for more info and additional on-site facilities.
From £160 per night for
- All prices include VAT at 20%
- Over Bank Holidays a minimum 3 night stay applies
- Low Season: 1st October to 31st March exc Bank Holidays. High Season: 1st April to 30th September inc Bank Holidays
- Check in from 4:00pm (Just let us know if you need to be much earlier or later)
- Check out is by 10:30am
MAIN SITE FACILITIES
- WiFi is also available in the on-site Bar & Bistro, The Paddlers Return
- Drying Room: Mangle and ample hanging space. Washing machine. Fridge/freezer for general use
- The Paddlers Return on site Bar & Bistro (open every evening during High Season offering good food and a warm welcoming atmosphere)
- Gear Store: Locked storage area for bikes, surfboards, etc. Access 24 hours via door code
- Overnight electric car charging point (Type 2, 7 kW), Free use to all overnight guests.
- Recycling facility
- Composting facility
DURING YOUR STAY...
Why not join us on an Adventure!
Check Ty Pen Annexe availability below or contact us for more details
EASY ONLINE BOOKING