En suite twin rooms from £40
On entering the Main Centre you walk into the main lounge which is warm, spacious and provides a central point for your stay where guests can interact with each other and relax. It adjoins the open plan dining area which also becomes a collective meeting place or lecture room if you are a field trip group, school or club.
Each room has its own layout and style with adjustable central heating, comfy beds and bedding provided. The rooms are specifically designed in various combinations to suit an individuals’ budget, comfort and privacy so you can really get a great deal and the exact room type required! Simply rent a bed or a room privately, and small to larger groups have the option of renting entire wings of the building exclusively offering that extra bit seclusion for your stay.
The place to stay!
Anglesey Outdoors is only 10mins walk from a Blue Award beach and makes a great base for touring this beautiful location. With plenty to do and see from great coastal walks to visiting ancient monuments, exploring the diverse coastline or just capturing some beautiful views of the countryside and seascapes. For anyone who wants to add a little more adventure why not join us on an adventure activity, there is plenty to choose from!
Accommodation - 42 Beds
- 2 x Twin Room with ensuite.
- 1 x 4 Bed (2 bunks) with ensuite.
- 4 x 5 Bed (2 bunks + 1 single) with ensuite.
- 1 x 6 Bed (2 bunks + 2 single) with ensuite.
- 4 x 2 bed (2 single beds) with shared WC and showers.
- Separate entrance with door access code so it can be rented separately with private access.
- TV Lounge and Resource Library adjoins the Main Lounge and Dining Area.
- Self Catering Kitchen/Lounge.
- Free tea and coffee available all day.
- Free wifi.
- All bedding is provided, exc towels!.
- Check Booking Info details below for more info and additional on-site facilities
Twin rooms from £38
5 bed rooms from £70
- All prices include VAT at 20%
- During Peak Times only Bed and Breakfast is offered in the Main Centre as the self catering facilities are very limited. For Bed and Breakfast option please book when reserving your accommodation, including any dietary requirements. Small portion breakfasts are available for under 14 years old.
- Over Bank Holidays a minimum 3 night stay applies
- Low Season: 1st October to 31st March exc Bank Holidays. High Season: 1st April to 30th September inc Bank Holidays
- Check in from 4:00pm (Just let us know if you need to be much earlier or later)
- Check out is by 10:30am
MAIN SITE FACILITIES
- WiFi is also available in the on site Bar & Bistro, The Paddlers Return.
- Drying Room: With dehumidifier, mangle and ample hanging space. Washing machine. Fridge/freezer for general use.
- The Paddlers Return on site Bar & Bistro (open every evening during High Season offering good food and a warm welcoming atmosphere).
- Gear Store: Locked storage area for bikes, surfboards, etc. Access 24 hours via door code.
- Overnight electric car charging point (Type 2, 7 kW), Free use to all overnight guests.
- Recycling facility.
- Composting facility.
DURING YOUR STAY...
Why not join us on an Adventure!
Check Main Centre availability below or contact us for more details
EASY ONLINE BOOKING