We are based in 14 acres of grounds in an area of outstanding natural beauty near Holyhead, Anglesey. Our flexible accommodation options sleep up to 77 students in shared bedrooms with ensuite rooms for leaders. Anglesey Outdoors makes the perfect base whether you are looking to study geology, capture the changing coast for art and photography or take part in an adventurous activity. After a stimulating day outdoors – return to the centre to a warm relaxed environment.
Anglesey Outdoors has different annexes so all schools sizes can be accommodated. Our central main lounge / dining area offers the ideal flexible space being a classroom, refectory, dance floor, stage or exhibition.
- Main Centre (Sleeps 33 in 7 rooms)
- Ty Pen Annexe (Sleeps upto 10 in 3 rooms)
- Gogarth Dorms (Sleeps upto 24 in 3 dorms)
Visiting schools either run their own programme or work with our instructors, guides and tutors who build the course for your school. In the evening schools can choose to do their own events or we can provide on site activities including, a wildlife challenge, team building, sand castle competitions at the beach or make bread around a campfire.
Schools have a choice of catering solutions from self catering to full board. Our kitchen team provide home cooked, locally sourced food which is tasty, healthy and plentiful. Each group has its own menu prepared that is selected for the age of the group and we can cater for vegetarians or any special diets.
- During your stay you will be the only group staying in the Centre, with a private access.
- On site first aider.
- We have large grounds for free time and are only 10 minute walk from the beach. View local beach
- Our centre has bed spaces for 77. Larger schools can be catered for by adding some of our outdoor accommodation units.
- Day excursions or add an activity to your accommodation booking. Because we work with visiting teachers as a team, the activities offered are bespoke.
- Our guide for staff places is a free space for each 10 paid student places, for full board bookings.
- Risk assessments for all accommodation and activities available.
- Efficient drying room.
- Staff pre visits welcome.
- Open all year.
- Biomass boilers ensure there is always plentiful hot water and heating throughout the site.
- Ample free parking in the grounds.
DURING YOUR STAY...
Why not join us on an Adventure!
Check availability for the entire complex below or contact us for more details
EASY ONLINE BOOKING